10 random facts about me
Image by toytoyfactory
10 random facts about me
Fui taggeada pela Camila [http://www.flickr.com/photos/camilaym/]
Para brincar, precisa postar uma foto sua, escrever 10 curiosidades sobre você e indicar mais 10 pessoas para brincar tb.Gentem taggeada ao lado ( na foto)
1. Gosto de tudo DIY, tenho mania de customização (juntando com minha hiperatividade, já viu);
2. Minha labradora é preta, gorda, muito fofa, preguiçosa e simpática,
3. Amo música, gosto de coletar, selecionar tracks, mixar, sempre procuro conhecer coisa nova e antiga;
4. Assim como adoro sair, também gosto muito de nerdear em casa;
5. Conhecer diferentes culturas e aprender novos costumes é essencial, mas também gosto de cultura inútil, adoro trivia de cinema e música.
6. Adoro usar vestidos;
7. Isso é meio bizarro, mas às vezes eu sinto um cheiro estranho, que me lembra a ferro, máquina… bizarro, isso rola de tempos em tempos
8. Gosto de estudar astrologia (tenho sol em aquário e ascendente em touro);
9. Sou muito comilona;
10. Toda semana assisto a desenhos, ou algum mangá, o que mais venho acompanhando é o Bleach, mas sempre vou atrás de seriados antigos tb
pic by [http://www.flickr.com/photos/fe_oliveira/]
Leverage TV Series – 02 “Now don’t feel bad about my gear to haul”
Image by Orbmiser
Building under Seige again. Yeserday the "Gay Pride" Parade.
Today filming a "Leverage"TV series set in London.
Now I get moved to London andnobody tells me.
Then I get runoff saying I can’t take Pictures.
Geeze! I grabbed a few anyways.
Thread discussion on legal to stop photographers
from taking pics.
New Game 🙂 What does a Scrabble game you played in tell about yourself?
Image by garlandcannon
I loved this board because I got to start it with the word gnosis.
So! Everyone who sees this (and who enjoys games) . . .
1. Play a game of Scrabble–against yourself if you have to.
2. Take a shot of the final board.
3. Tell us something it shows about you (and, if you like, and you played against someone else, tell us something it showed about your opponent.)
4. Invite others to join in. 🙂
New Mediacracy: The One About “IndieTV” Versus “Immersive Entertainment”
Image by Steve Woolf
A passionate debate recently took place in the online video world about whether the short, scripted tv show model can gain an audience, versus interactive content and personality-driven entertainment. This is the kind of shit we love for New Mediacracy, so we gathered up Barrett Garese, Brett Register, Craig Frank, Jamie Blair, along with NM regulars Chris McCaleb, Zadi Diaz, and Steve Woolf and downed six, count ’em six bottles of wine.
The backstory: Barrett had delivered his WebTVWorkshop tip of the day video back in May, which got picked up last week by others in the web show world. That led to a passionate discussion on Twitter with quite a few participants. There was a follow-up Tumblr post by Barrett that led to numerous replies. David Nett put forth his thoughts on Facebook, which also had a lively comments exchange afterwards, and there was a Tubefilter article by Marc Hustvedt, which generated similarly passionate comments. There were other blog posts by creators on their own sites, as well.
I think anyone interested in the future of web shows and online video entertainment would be interested in this discussion, and it goes to the heart of what we’ve been discussing recently on New Mediacracy. Give it a listen and post your comments on the New Mediacracy website: is IndieTV a steady model that people can wrap their minds around, or should creators focus on pushing the envelope of storytelling?